Re: 8.53 Bug: Images are not displayed

Hi Irčne,

Images are loaded, but only when _both_ the options (in Pref) "Load objects" and "Load images" are enabled.

Images won't load if "Load objects" is disabled.

This bug first occurred in version 8.52 (as reported in this forum on 19-Oct-2006). Previous version did not have this bug.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Thomas Jedenfelt

PS
I have just received an e-mail from Laurent Carcone (Amaya Team), and he says that this bug is fixed in the CVS version.