Re: Amaya 9.53 - WinXP - drag & drop crash error

Nothing particular, just to take a file with no special characters in
the filename, drag and drop in the Amaya view and (sometimes) you have the
crash.

The path could be (for instance):
[DISK]:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Documents\Webdev\Online\Live\index.html

The crash happens only if you drag and drop a file over an already open
document in Amaya (not modified, not to save) and newer if you drag a
first file over Amaya desktop icon to start a new session.

I sent to you an .avi of the crash (at the second file drag&dropped).

Best regards,

Cristiano Guglielmetti
http://www.webalice.it/cguglielmetti