Re: Open with... not working on WinXP

I also have this problem on both of my WinXP machines. I have completely
uninstalled and reinstalled Amaya several times to upgrade to the latest
versions, but "Open With" continues to not work. Even if I select Open
With->Chose Program... and browse to c:\Program
Files\Amaya\WindowsWX\bin\amaya.exe, click Open and OK, it does NOT open
with Amaya, nor does Amaya get added to the list of applications in the
Open With list. Instead it opens with the first application in the Open
With list. This is very annoying. I can, however, drag and drop the file
to be opened onto the Amaya desktop shortcut.

Keith Rubow