Re: How to edit HTML

It sounded to me that Dennis was asking about how to paste the PayPal
HTML code into his document. To do this, select "Show Source" from the
Views menu. This splits the display window, showing the HTML source in
the lower half. Place the cursor where the PayPal HTML code needs to be
inserted, and select Paste.

Keith Rubow