Re: [GUI] Bugs in 9.53

the best way to be in control is to have the option to select !!!
A menu option that let one show always, show never or show
only when icon ungreyed would give the user REAL control!
Tooltips are really needed in Amaya's case where the function
trigger doesn't have a textual caption, only an icon that does not
associate well with fuctioanality..... it could be improved
apon by letting user have option of text|icon| both as some
other software does .... that would give user control

In article <4572B35D.3360.AE0E384@ve3ll.cogeco.ca>,
   <ve3ll@cogeco.ca> wrote:

[snip]

> 2] Tooltips do not show up if the icon is greyed out ....As some of the
> icons are marginally descriptive, the tooltips should be on always.
> I suspect this is a weakness of the toolkit you are using....
> Perhaps they will add option for always on (even when greyed out)
> if it is within Amaya programmer control then i suggest tooltips
> remain displayable even when the icon is greyed out.

     Sorry! John - I HATE toll-tips with a concentrated passion yu wouldn't
believe. I like to be in control!

                         Keith Hopper

--
Sky Development