Re: Amaya WinXP RFE: disabled error parsing

From: Bartolomé Sintes Marco <bartolomesintes@ono.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:13:47 +0100
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi,

I thought that CSS parsing was done when the file was saved or reload.
Now I have realized that css parsing is done only when a html document
linking to the css file is saved and reload. For example, if the user
creates a new css file using "File > New > New CSS style sheet", this
css file can have errors but the user is not warned.

I think that it would be nice if Amaya checked the CSS file when it is
saved, even if it has no relationship with a html document. I am sorry I
do not fully understand your answer, but I think parsing css files when
they are saved would help to prevent errors in css files.

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (http://www.mclibre.org)