Re: Amaya 9.52

Steven Pemberton wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:18:49 +0200, Irene Vatton
> <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr> wrote:
>
>>> Second point: in Windows XP SP2, if I right-click a file, and say Open
>>> With..., and then browse to Amaya, it no longer seems to work. Amaya
>>> doesn't get added to the list of programs usable.
>>

>> When you installed Amaya you didn't require to connect it to this set
>> of  file extensions.
>

> I didn't, and have never done so in the past.
>
> Steven

Weird, it works on my Windows XP with the last distribution (but I still
use SP1).
I just tried to desintall and re-install Amaya 9.52 (without select the
File association box). Amaya was not shown in the 'Open with' popup when
I right-click an html document after the desinstall but was added after
the install.

Regards,
Laurent Carcone