Amaya 9.52

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:41:48 +0200
To: "www-amaya@w3.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>

> Warning  Amaya shortcuts changed on Linux platforms:
>     o  Ctrl + (zoom in), Ctrl - (zoom out),       Ctrl h 1 ... Ctrl h 6
> (create h1 .. h6)

They changed on Windows too didn't they? ( I always used ctrl-1 for h1
etc, but now have to use ctrl-h 1).

Second point: in Windows XP SP2, if I right-click a file, and say Open
With..., and then browse to Amaya, it no longer seems to work. Amaya
doesn't get added to the list of programs usable.

Steven Pemberton