[WinXP] shortcut spec not respected

From: <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:58:21 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org

In the Desktop shortcut I have set Start In to a specific folder.

Amaya does not use this info when I select Open Document
 --->  Browse

1] Is there a reason that this link to desktop icon is not used ??
2] is the link used for any other purpose ??
3] Is there an environment setting I can set to the folder that I
wish to start browsing in .....

Another solution would be to provide a 'history' mode which
would remember the last browsed folder .... at least i could
set it once and forget .... right now it always wanders off
to some obscure directory on the first Open Doc --> Browse
in a session...... --
--
John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll