Re: Amaya 9.52 WinXP RFE: line numbers in CSS

Hi, Irène:

I have tested this bug in several computers (Spanish Win XP SP2) and it
happens always.

I am sending attached two screen captures showing the problem:
1) new css file before saving it: no line numbers
2) after saving it: line numbers are shown

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (http://www.cdlibre.org)