Re: Problem with large number of tags, well I guess

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:44:36 +0000
"Denis Perret-Gallix" <Denis.Perret-Gallix@cern.ch> wrote:

> I am using amaya 9.4. on fedora core 3 for configuring xml paraneters files.
> a simple xml file defining tags associated to a css files (see here after). The first parameters are properly display, but not the last
> parameters.
> the same file is correctly displayed on firefox, but then I miss the editing feature that amaya provides.
> Any help welcome... any alternative to Amaya for this specific applcation ??
>
> Denis Perret-gallix
> CERN
> Geneva

Hello Denis,

It's weird, there seems to be a limitation in the number of css rules applied for generic xml document.
We'll have a look at this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks,

--
Laurent Carcone
W3C mailto:carone@w3.org