Re: Amaya doesn't work for ordinary users

Hello Jose,

We'll have a look at this problem asap.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:38:01 +0100
José Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with Amaya under Windows XP SP2 which is rather
> strange, because it occurs only in one of the three machines that I work with.

Do you mean that Amaya 9.5 works fine on the two other machines for an ordinary user ?
If so, do you know if there are some differences of configuration between this machine and the 2 other ones ?

Thanks

--
  Laurent Carcone
  carcone@w3.org              W3C/ERCIM