RE : Amaya-9.2.2 -Is it possible to set a background color to a p aragraph ?

Thanks for your answer, and to Cristiano Guglielmetti too...

Another (stupid ?... :)) question... I have installed "Fonts for
MathML-enabled Mozilla" for displaying MathML and I would like to know what
must I do for increasing the font size for math elements ?

I have tried this in my .css without success in Firefox rendering :

math, math[mode="inline"] {
  display: inline;
  font-family: CMSY10, CMEX10, Symbol, Times;
  font-style: normal;
  font-size: 14
}

math[mode="display"] {
  display: block;
  text-align: center;
  font-family: CMSY10, CMEX10, Symbol, Times;
  font-style: normal;
  font-size: 14
}

My document has this header :

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0//EN"
      "http://www.w3.org/Math/DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd">
<head>
  content="application/xhtml+xml; charset=iso-8859-1" />
  <title>Template</title>
/>
  <link href="mystylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>

Thanks in advance !

Pierrick Mellerin.