Re: [Moderator Action] Bug: Ctrl+X Ctrl+C doesn't quit

i suggest that all shortcuts can be reset by user -- i think this
is there now but does it require recompile....  have two complete
files one for the windows standard and one for the variants
user installs whichever file he wants and can make his own custom
file if needed .... or two variants , appropriate one used on compile
ctr-c is copy,  ctrl-x is cut, ctrl-v is paste .  to 90 percent of world that is.

On 21 Sep 2005 at 9:02, Irene Vatton wrote:

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 19:30, Leon Stringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ctrl+X Ctrl+C to quit Amaya seems to have stopped working with 9.2.2.
>
> I've tested on the GNU/Linux version only.
>
> Regards,
>
> Leon...

You're right.
This occurs because we allowed the cut/copy/paste of URIs.
So Ctrl X calls the Cut function.
I suggest to change shortcuts to be compatible with GTK standards.
What do you think?

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll
http://home.cogeco.ca/~trains