Big Problem with Amaya 9.2.1 and Windows XP

From: Giovanni Pagani <pagani25@interfree.it>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:31:24 +0000
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Big problem with Amaya 9.2.1 and Windows XP.

After an installation of Wicrosoft Works and Word 2000 I can see only images but not text with Amaya.

I have reistalled Amaya 9.2.1 two or three times with no results, only images are displayed.

Before of this everything was working well.

For me is the same becouse I can use Amaya with another PC but I do not know the reason of this.

Is this a malediction of Bill ?

Ciao                      Giovanni Pagani.