Re: SVG rendered in pixels no matter the specified units

Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr> wrote:
>(in Windows) Amaya has to use the implementation provided by the current installed
>driver. We encourage people to update their driver version and probably avoid
>driver optimizations to solve a large set of performance problems.
I'd like to update my drivers but I don't have idea about where to start. What should I look for? Can you provide a link, or words to look for in Google?

>We'd like to work on this king of SVG edits, but we first need to make
>Amaya more stable.
Yes! But when the moment arrives then remember about "connectors".
Making graphics is fine, but the mass of the users will be willing to make diagrams (IMO). And connectors are of paramount importance.
Ideally a user 1: selects connector in the palette, 2: clicks in the "from" shape, 3: clicks in the "to" shape, 4: gets a simple options dialog that remembers the last settings like line style, arrow tips, etc. At any moment the sequence can be stalled by touching esc or clicking somewhere else.

Thanks
--
Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL