Re: configuring Amaya + wxWidgets for gtk+1.2

Non-Suv-Driver a écrit :

>I want to configure Amaya and wxWidgets to use gtk+1.2.
>I don't have gtk 2.0.

I've just tried to compile it with gtk1.2 (I never tried before), it
works, but there is some problemes :
- unicode text handling is not allowed.
- unicode text in dialogs are uncorrectly displayed.
- problemes with slow scrolling.
- ugly black borders on main frame.
- maybe others...

>"wxWidgets/configure -h"
>tells me that I can use the option "--disable-gtk2" to coax
>wxWidgets to use gtk1.2, but Amaya is configuring wxWidgets
>--not me.
>
>I need help with one of the following questions:
>
>1) How do I tell Amaya to pass "--disable-gtk2" to the
>wxWidgets configure script?

You can't, but you can patch the configure.in at this line :
WXCONFIGURE_OPTION="--with-opengl --with-gtk --enable-gtk2
--enable-unicode --enable-ipc --disable-shared  --with-
libpng=builtin --with-libjpeg=builtin --with-libtiff=builtin
$WXCONFIGURE_TUNNING_OPTION"
You will need also to patch appdialogue_wx.cpp because GTK1.@ doesn't
handle unicode text.

Good luck.