Re: Horizontal MathML Tree

We have tried a trade-off. MathML in the structure view is still displayed
vertically, but for the sake of compactness, character strings inside elements
such as mi, mo, mn, etc. are displayed on the same line as the element name,
instead of the line below.

Vincent.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:05:45 +0200 Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang@jeltsch.net> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 12. April 2005 14:59 schrieb Wendell P:
> > Have you considered making the structure view for MathML horizontal instead
> >  of vertical? It would be much more compact and the equation would be easy
> > to read since the elements could be lined up in a row.
> >
> > -Wendell Pepperdine
>
> Why should MathML be handled differently?  Either offer a horizontal view also
> for other document types or don't offer it at all, I would say.
>
> Best wishes,
> Wolfgang

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France