Re: BUG REPORT FOR THE BROWSER PART OF AMAYA 9.1

On 04/04/2005, at 19:36, s wrote:
> Hello I am John Barkas from Greece.
>
> I contact you to report a bug to amaya on its browser funcionality and
> its
>  image display.
>
> This issue has been found in amaya - 9.1 Feb 23 2005 under windows xp
> sp2 in

I suspect the problem is not so much with Amaya, as with the graphics
libraries.
I have Amaya 8.6 on MacOS 10.3.8. When I open
http://www.color.org/version4html.html
with the Macintosh browser Safari all quadrants are rendered correctly*
If I save each quadrant as .jpg to local disk, then open them with Gimp
2.2.3
the results are the same as with Amaya, ie. upper-right and lower-left
are rendered incorrectly. This list is not the place for a fight between
ICC and the GNU teams working on the various libs responsible...

*upper-right appears to have lost resolution in the processing.

Peter Kerr
University of Auckland, NZ