Re: AmayaWX 9.0pre WinXP bug: keyboard mess

Bartolomé Sintes Marco a écrit :

>Hi,
>
>Following my bug report regarding keyboard problems
>(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-amaya/2004OctDec/0166.html), I have
>found that a lot of keys do not work. For instance, shift + number (from 1
>to 0) gives: ª " / ( ) ¡ ! ¿ ? ₧ instead of ! " · $ % & / ( ) =. Some
>shorcuts are very strange, for instance shift+left-WinStart gives [ and
>shift+right-WinStart gives \.

Yes there is sevral serious problems with keyboard handling on Windows.
I think I've done some improvments since the pre release on CVS but
unfortunatly it's difficulte for me to test evrything for every keyboards.
So I think I will produce soon a Amaya-9.0-pre2 package only for WinXp.

--
Stéphane GULLY - (http://www.zeitoun.net)