bug with adding languages


in 8.6 (unix release version, Mac build) if I add a lang attribute to
an element by entering the text instead of scrolling down to the language I
want the value isn't added - I get

   <div xml:lang="" lang="">

Since there is a long list to pick from (because there are a lot of
languages) it is generally easier to type the code I want than to look for
the language in question.

There seems to be some other od behaviour in how it keeps track of language -
for example if I change the language of an element then try to apply a lang
attribute to it the dialogue sometimes claims that it still has the old



Charles McCathieNevile  http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  tel: +61 409 134 136
SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe         fax(france): +33 4 92 38 78 22
 Post:   21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia    or
 W3C, 2004 Route des Lucioles, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France

Received on Monday, 2 August 2004 02:22:55 UTC