Re: alt in text version

I can confirm that editing alt text rendered in place of an image is a mess.
I have had some strange behaviour in the alternative view, too.

By the way, it might be nice to have a simple style identifying that
something is actually a missing image. a border can be done easily enough, I
guess, and if there was an implementation of :before you could include an
icon. In any event, I am thinking of something that puts a "missing image"
icon andd a border around the alt text - sort of like targets or
annotations are shown.

Cheers

Chaals