Re: dead pages

Hi Nora,

because Amaya is an editor, it lets you click on the text of a link so you
can edit it. To follow a link (you are right, the subjects in the index are
links) you should double-click.

(This is a preference setting - there is a browsing-only mode where you can
ask for single click to follow a link - there is more info in the help
section)

cheers

Chaals