Re: Amaya 8.2 table bugs

Bartolomé Sintes Marco wrote:

> 1. When a table data cell (td) is changed to a table heading cell (th) (or
> vice versa), the save button does not change from inactive to active.

Bug fixed.

> 2. If a table has a empty caption and the XHTML > Table > caption menu is
> chosen, the table is damaged (data cells desappear). If the caption is not
> empty or the table has no caption, everything is OK.

Bug fixed

> 3. thead element can not be created using Return key. If I place the cursor
> at the end of the last cell of a table and I press the Return key several
> times, a tfoot element is created. If I place the cursor at the beginning of
> the first cell of a table and I press the Return key several times, it seems
> that a thead element should be created, but instead the created element is a
> tfoot element.

The return key does not generate such unexpected elements any more. You
can now explicitely create elements in tables using the new table menu
(XHTML > Table) or its equivalent keyboard shortcuts.

> 4. (I am not sure this is a bug) If I set the style attribute of a table to
> "border-collapse: collapse" or "border-collapse: separate", a parsing eerror
> message is shown: CSS property ignored: "border-collapse: collapse /
> separate". But Mozilla and Internet Explorer render the table using the
> collapsing or separated model. Is this error message correct?

The error message just says that Amaya does not implement the CSS
property border-collapse and this property is then ignored.

Vincent.