Re: Using Amaya in an other application

I am not sure that Amaya is well suited for this use.
Have a look at the MathML software page:

    http://www.w3.org/Math/implementations.html

Vincent.

On Fri,  7 May 2004 14:56:35 -0400 (EDT) Delerue Remy <remy.delerue@laposte.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I want to use Amaya, because it support MathML, in a Java application? I want
> to use it to show XHTML document (with MathML in) but I don't want open an
> Amaya window, I want able to show document in my application window without
> any Amaya's, I just want use the graphical motor for MathML and XHML.
> Ymer.

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France