Re: Plotting MathML

Hi,

I know very little about "T" myself, but I doubt if it is "T" problem.
Making XSLT transformed XML into an editable WYSIWYG is a conceptual design
problem, rather than a language problem. The non-linearities of the transform
and the "generated text" can make it a designers horror.
But in the CSS style sheet I can do this for example:
  mi{background-color:yellow; color:red}.
I doubt if you can do any of this in the commercial OLEs and plug-ins,
(except in a full-fledged XHTML+MathML editor).

Regards

S.K.Venkatesan
TnQ Books & Journals, Chennai