Re: Problems when posting an Annotation

Unless what Amaya posts when creating an annotation has changed, this is
likely to be a problem better discussed on the www-annotation list (maybe it
is better there anyway). Unfortunately I don't have amaya 8.2 (need to
compile it for the mac, so need to find time) so don't know what it supplies.

(noting which version of ZAnnot you are using would also help.

Cheers

Chaals