Re: amaya browser

Sorry to take such a long time to respond :(

You need to start X - there should be an application in your
applications folder.

Then you can open a terminal, and type

/sw/bin/amaya &

For most of the X versions there is a launcher, or similar - a menu
that starts applications. You can usually add a new entry, with the
command above, so that you could launch it from your menus when you
launch X.

hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Chaals