Re: [Moderator Action] Re: possible bug, Win API?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:02:36 -0500 (EST)
"Jeff Spruiel" <jspruiel@vidiom.com> wrote:

> I am using Amaya 8.2 and am experiencing the (source:
> WIN_TtaSetToggleMenu(1) Error 1401 :" bug. I was using 8.1b when I first
> saw the problem. I stumble across Amaya a year ago and never uninstalled
> it. Ocassionaly I check for a newer version because the previous
> versions have been unstable.

If you used the Amaya 6.4 version, you have to uninstall it before installing
the new one.
I don't know exactly why, but without this explicit uninstall, the application seems
to mix old and new files.
Let me know if the uninstall solves your problem?