Re: [Repost] Amaya 8.2-pre still accepts invalid XHTML as valid

I send you an answer about the same question in the 8.1b:

Amaya generates valid XHTML 1.1 (document created with Amaya)
but it's not able to detect and fix all errors in loaded invalid documents.
We think about a mecanism that will allow users to call a Validator
before the document is loaded, but I don't know the status of this work
done by a contributor.
I added this request in Amaya wish list.