Re: the HCI of the amaya editor is the WORST i have ever encountered :/

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:19:20 -0400 (EDT)
Jon Bendtsen <bendtsen@diku.dk> wrote:

> And i'm no stranger to more or less weird programs, as i've used linux
> as my desktop for years, but still, noone comes near amaya.
>
> I'm currently stuck in the WYSIWYG? view, where i've made a table,
> and now i would like to write things below the table, but for some
> reason it is not possible to get down under the table.
> I cant use the mouse, i cant use the arrow-keys. Your manual says
>
> "Insertion pointsWhen creating new elements, it is important to select an insertion point, not some text nor a single character: if the current selection is not empty, Amaya tries to transform the selected part into the element type chosen"
>
> Fint, but how do i get to the RIGHT insertion point?

I know the structure editing is not intuitive.
In this particular case the documentation on tables says also that you have to select the whole table by using
F2 on Windows a(nd Esc on Linux) then to hit Enter to generate a paragraph after the table.