Re: can't open amaya in winXP - other users

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:23:53 +0800 (CST)
Marcy Wagners <marcywagners@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> I made one of the normal (restricted) user into an administrator , and Amaya can be opened in that user.
> So i think amaya can only open in user with administrative privileges. May be some of the files needed is in restricted directory.
> If that is the case, is this easy to fix and when ?
> Thanks.

Hi Marcy ,

You have to know that when Amaya is launched it generates temporary directories and files
 normally located in c:\temp
I don't know if it's the cause of your problem but it could be if this temporary directory doesn't
exist or cannot be modified?