Re: can't open amaya in winXP - other users

I made one of the normal (restricted) user into an administrator , and Amaya can be opened in that user.
So i think amaya can only open in user with administrative privileges. May be some of the files needed is in restricted directory.
If that is the case, is this easy to fix and when ?
Thanks.

 Marcy Wagners <marcywagners@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:--- Irene Vatton wrote: >

> On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:26:31 +0800 (CST)
> Marcy Wagners wrote:
>

> > I installed Amaya 7.1 DEC 20 2002 on Windows XP
> > (Chinese version) in the default user
> (administrator).
> >
> > But if i log in to other users, i can't even open
> > amaya.
> >
> > Is there a special XP installation?
>
> No there is no special XP installation. Could you
> check execute/read/write accesses
> of the installed files.
>
> --
> Irene.

The installed files is this one?
C:\Program Files\Amaya\Windows\bin\amaya.exe

Because I am using XP chinese version, I'll try to
translate the "terms" in english the best i can.

If I right click -> property -> General (1st tab) :

(at the bottom) mode: Read only , Hide <- both are
unchecked

Advanced... : everthing is unchecked

So, is this the "execute/read/write access" you are
talkinga about?

Thanks all.