Re: open-document browse problem

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:47:53 -0400
"John Russell" <ve3ll@rac.ca> wrote:

> As with the last three versions, amaya 8.0 on a win98
> platform crashes when one opens up the file -- open document
> dialog and presses on browse to navigate to desired file....
> seems a useful function to have not functioning i think!!!  //
> John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll (2 L's as in LLAMA)
> check HTML at http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/
> check CSS at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
> check JavaScript at http://www.crockford.com/javascript/jslint.html

This bug cannot be reproduced on our Windows boxes.
Amaya calls the default Windows browser without initialization
(except the filter value).
In the new CVS version Amaya forces an initial directory path.
This could fix a problem when the default value corresponds
to an unexisting disc or directory.