Re: Digest Access Authentication probably broken

Moin,

Am Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:22:42 +0200 schrieb Jose Kahan:

> Can you tell me which server you were using or open me an access so
> that I can debug and fix this problem? The latter would be the
> fastest.

I used Apache 1.3.27 with mod_auth_digest and
AuthDigestQop auth auth-int
in the main apache configuration file, as well as my own Digest
Authentication implementation in PHP. As I can't use the apache module
on my public web server, I have created a modified version of that
script which will tell you whether your browser works correct.

username: guest, password: guest

Note: Although the script asks to use qop=auth-int (to trigger this
bug), it is not implemented. However, currently I don't know of any
browser that supports auth-int.

--
Henryk Plötz
Grüße von der Ostsee

Help Microsoft combat software piracy: Give Linux to a friend today!