Re: monospace character set

I have added snapshots of what i see using windows 98.  Notice the
large gaps in the amaya shot that do not exist in the Phoenix one...
I would be interested in what platform you have  and what method
you use to set Amaya generic family types ....  the css uses generic
monospace ... and if i can set to those used by other browsers, i would
be very happy...  right now the preformat is very disturbing when compared
to other browsers.