Re: cut and paste of URI fails

Daniel:

I noticed that in my W2K PCs the address appars as if it were selected
all the time, giving the erroneous sensation that it's selected.
But it's not.
If you actually select it then it looks the same but it's possible to
cut and paste.
This is a quite obvious bug I'm sure it will be fixed in release 7.00001

Saludos
Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL
Argentina