Re: Amaya 6.4 SVG problems

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:02:46 +1300
Keith Hopper <kh@waikato.ac.nz> wrote:

Hi,

As long as transformations are not supported, amaya could not display correctly
that SVG file (we're working on that support).
To display a reasonable sized SVG (2.5in by 2.5in) the tool works with a viewBox
of "79021 -314953 112547 113305" and it seems that gtk drawing functions
have troubles with this large paths.