Re: Amaya Setup suggestion

If it's part of an installation program/wizard, just make a dialog with
no title, and each language named in that language. Most people will
work out that they should choose the option they can read, not any of
the ones they can't.

    * English
    * Français
    * Español
    * Deutsch

If you wanted to the really clever, the OK button would change name with
the current selection :-)

Scott