RE: Amaya Setup suggestion

I only wonder in what language to ask the user what language she/he likes...

On Unix machines, there is an environment language which can be used. I bet
there is something on M$WIndows machiens to.

On the other hand, C is the best default (C, a kind of english, a lot of
users might understand, not US-english, not UK-english).