Re: Amaya 6.2 on WIndows: Alignment of input elements

From: Laurent Carcone <Laurent.Carcone@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:24:00 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

> Hello,
>
> im Amaya 6.2 on Windows/NT 4.0 the alignment of input elements in forms
> looks odd. See the attached amaya.png. For comparison, the attached
> ie5.png shows the same URL in Internet Explorer 5.5. I'll also attach
> the page source.
>
> Regards,
> Ulrich
Hello Ulrich,

The handling of blocks/inline elements in Amaya is quite complex and works
well on (almost) all documents. The problem with your document is that it
doesn't contain the <body> element and that causes some 'troubles' to this
handling.
If you add a <body> tag, the input elements will be aligned (except the last
'submit' and 'reset' but I fixed that bug in the CVS base).

Regards,

Laurent