Re: priorities for next few versions of Amaya

In article <3D46693E.8412.CBD93C@localhost>,
   John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca> wrote:

> I am sure the development team are setting their priorities
> for the next few versions of Amaya. Although cleanup work
> is not as much fun nor does it make for another paper there still
> is a need.

     [snip]

> Admittedly Amaya is an editor --- but it a visual one so should
> display valid code correctly!!! (and perhaps as much like other
> browsers as possible

     I must agree here, though my personal priority is to merge in from the
WWW library the https protocol handling on the 'browse' front and, like
John, getting tables, object and float correct.  On the editing front my
personal priority is better SVG editing facilities.

     In suggesting the above I reserve the right to be totally wrong!!

                                Regards to all,

                                        Keith

--
City Desk