Re: No Annotation icon when selection in <pre></pre>

Ciao Enrico!

Thanks for your bug report. It was a bug, and I fixed it some time ago,
almost after the last Amaya release. It's commited on CVS (there is a link on
the Amaya home page pointing to the CVS changes since the last release).

Are you working with the CVS version or the latest release one?

-jose

changelog on the Amaya home page).