From: Daniel Weitzner [mailto:djweitzner@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 1:59 PM
To: Www-Amaya@W3. Org
Subject: bug report: select + bulleted list ->crash

Hi Amaya folks,

Here's a persistent bug I've encountered using Amaya 6.1 on Win2k. Each time
I use F2 to select a few lines of text and then try to convert them to a
numbered or unnumbered list, Amaya crashes. This was happening on

http://jigteam.w3.org/Consortium/Patent/Group/CVS/Overview.html/1.290

and version 1.289.  I did not formatting I wanted manually in the next
version fo the doc (v1.291), but believe that you can reproduce the problem
in the earlier docs in CVS. fixed the problem manually.

Thanks for fixing the printing though!

Thanks,

Danny

--
Daniel J. Weitzner                              +1.617.253.8036 (MIT)
World Wide Web Consortium                       +1.202.364.4750 (DC)