Re: Microsoft Exchange Server

Amaya supports digest authentication I believe. As far as I know it doesn't
support SSL, although I think that support is available in libwww - the
library it uses for transport stuff.

chaals

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Andrew Pam wrote:

  On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 04:30:18PM +0000, jmeyer@moscow.com wrote:
  > If it is using NTLM authentication, you are locked
  > into IE; not even Netscape supports that.
  >
  > In that case, get it reconfigured for Basic
  > Authentication, but note that clear text equivalent
  > passwords will go over the LAN.
  >
  > --
  > David Woolley
  > BTS Holdings Limited

  Note that you can avoid clear text passwords by using Digest
  Authentication, or (probably better supported) SSL aka HTTPS.
  These are Internet standards, unlike the proprietary and buggy NTLM.

  Hope that helps,
  		Andrew Pam