Re: Feature/Bug Report on Amaya 5.2

I agree, this would be a big improvement.

cheers

Charles

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Joseph Reagle wrote:

  Aha! I figured how you can make my life much easier with respect to below.
  Presently if I copy something with name="foo" and paste, Amaya rewrites the
  copied and the pasted html to name="foo1" and name="foo2" respesctively.
  Now, when I'm editing, I'm clearly expecting to modify any pasted id/names,
  but not the originals.

  So: please do not change the original text in case of collision, just the
  new text.