Re: page-break-before Re: css status page

In version 5.2 page-break-before works only when printing a document.
Have you tried to print that file with the Mac version?

Vincent.

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> According to the status page the css property page-break-before is
> implemented, but I am not sure how to make it work. I would like to use it to
> present an html page such as http://www.w3.org/2001/Talks/1026-axml/all as a
> slide presentation. I tried to use a stylesheet with
>
> h1 {page-break-before:always }
>
> but it made no apparent difference (amay 5.2 compiled on MacOS using Motif).
> Am I doing something wrong, or can someone explain how to get this right?
>
> cheers
>
> Charles
>
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, John Russell wrote:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/CSSStatus.html
>   is a great start to listing the status of css property implementation!

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France