Re: 1k buffer prevents proper display of dynamic content

> Amaya is mainly an editor with some browsing features.
> The feature you requested takes less importance in that context.

Of course that the Amaya developing team has all the right in specifying what
is and what is of no importance to the development of Amaya,
in spite of what Irene said a few weeks ago: «I let people decide what is
good for us.» ;-)
The excuse of Amaya being mainly an HTML editor has been given many times.
And I admit it is more than an excuse! It is a reason for doing one thing and
for not doing the other.
	However, sometimes, I find difficult to understand how some suggested
features are so easily accepted and quickly implemented, compared to others.
For example, just a couple of weeks ago, someone suggested that Amaya should
have an option for saving a file with CR+LF, instead of just LF. The Amaya
team immediately accepted the suggestion and promised the feature for the
next version! Although this is really on the editor side of Amaya, it is a
completely unnecessary feature (by Jove, who still uses notepad?...)
	Back to the present issue. My interest in Amaya is that it is both an
(WYSIWYG) editor and a browser. A request such as the present, regarding the
usability of Amaya as a browser, seems to me very reasonable! Why do you find
it so uninteresting to so quickly dismiss the idea? (I would accept more
easily an answer such as: "Changing the rendering buffering system is far to
hard to implement at present, and can not be considered a priority,
considering that Amaya is primarily an editor tool".

	At one point I have to agree: the Amaya team should really endeavour to make
Amaya a USEFUL and STABLE editor, as soon as possible, and not waste time
with absolutely useless features!

Keep up the work
José

--