Re: external CSS and "alternate stylesheet"

/tr/rec-css1  also provides a correctly linked alternate stylesheet
for testing purposes.  It seems this is a 'missed' fuction within Amaya.
The menu item Style / Stylesheet  allows opening , linking , removing,
and adding. It seems another item should be here to 'select alternate'
perhaps displaying the list of alternates provided by the doc author
and allowing user to choose!

The #3 browser Opera also does not seem to offer this functionality.

Is this something that he recommendation anticipated for but no
user agent followed up on (ie. similar to the table column headings/footers
that were not to scroll while rows did (if not less than window)??

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel

Be sure to check your HTML markup code
tags by using http://validator.w3.org or