Re: Print crashes Amaya 5.1 on Win98

Hi,

Since I also work with Amaya 5.1 under Win98, I've made a test with my
document

http://www.fc.up.pt/mp/jcsantos/spinors.html

It was printed and I got no error message. However, the two pictures that
that page contains came out as two totally dark rectangules, and this
happened with two different printers.

José Carlos Santos